Please confirm whether you are a UK healthcare professional or a member of the public. This website is not suitable for healthcare professionals outside of the United Kingdom.
- The role of MDT in NET management: when to consider PRRT in GEP-NETs Dr Christos Toumpanakis describes the process behind the management of patients with gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumours (GEP-NETs) and the criteria for referral to...
- The role of the NET nurse in the PRRT referral pathway Mike Tadman provides an overview of the key responsibilities of clinical nurse specialists (CNS) in patient management pre-, peri- and post-PRRT.
- Introduction to the PRRT Masterclass and Handbook An introduction to the PRRT Masterclass and Handbook by Dr John Buscombe.
- PRRT Practical Resources Click to access resources and learn more about PRRT.
- Current Evidence for PRRT In this 30-minute masterclass, Dr Navalkissoor shares his knowledge of the evidence supporting the use of 177Lu-oxodotreotide, the first approved PRRT for NETs, and the factors influencing patient selection for PRRT.
- Patient selection and challenges in PRRT Dr Shaunak Navalkissoor speaks about patient selection for peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT), with a focus on molecular imaging, and describes the challenges associated with this process.
- Pocket Handbook for PRRT Written by nuclear medicine physicians at the Royal Free Hospital, London, in collaboration with Advanced Accelerator Applications, this handbook is complimentary to the PRRT masterclass videos and aims to provide clear and...
- When to refer patients to PRRT centre Dr Mohid Khan describes the service model of NET care, information required for referral, patient preparation and selection, and more.
- PRRT Masterclass 2020: Panel discussion (Module 1 and 2) During this exciting and informative PRRT Masterclass panel discussion, experts from the Royal Free London NHS Foundation trust come together to talk about the science and application of PRRT.
- PRRT Masterclass Videos 2020 Browse our catalogue of videos and watch experts in the field of NETs discuss their clinical insights on the evidence for the diagnosis, management and treatment of NETs, with a focus on PRRT.